Trustees to the MensCraft Board
We are looking to recruit some new Trustees to our Board.
The current Board is committed to making a positive difference to men and boys in our community and to help us do so, we are looking to expand our experience and knowledge base as we grow and expand as an organisation. This is an exciting time to get involved in MensCraft CIO.
We would particularly like to hear from people (men and women of any age) who have an interest, experience and skills in some of the following areas:
- Experience of marketing and communications or People Management
- Building relations and networks – and ideally well connected!
- Broad experience of governance (especially company and employment law and regulations)
- Understanding of financial management in a [social] business
- Experience of income generation from donations, fees and contracts
- Sound understanding and experience of strategic business planning
- Wellbeing and development of men and boys, within a context of gender equality
In addition, we would require…
Time Board meetings are held up to 6 times a year with other time commitments including task and working groups.
Willingness to occasionally represent the organisation to other bodies and attend events of behalf of the Board as required.
Energy and a positive attitude is essential.
If you believe that you have the experience and skills to be part of what we do, then, in the first instance, please email a CV and covering letter with ‘Trustee Application’ in the subject, addressed to Simon Fenn, Chair of Trustees.